- Hard to cuddle & snuggle
- It hurts if they run to you when you get home and jump for a hug
- Bad for hugs...Big head... Little arms..
- They don't make leashes long enough to take your Dinosaur for a walk
- Instead of 'nuggling their head on your leg to get your attention, they'll probably try to show their affection with a loud RAWR right in your face, starling & scaring you and thus producing the opposite affect the dinosaur was going for...when all he wanted to say was "I Love You"
- Dino-sitters are hard to come by
- They might eat you